Saturday, February 7, 2015

*One at a time 15 Nov 2014


*One at a time  15 Nov 2014

People who really want to make a difference in the world usually do it, in one way or another.  And I've noticed something about people who make a difference in the world: They hold the unshakeable conviction that individuals are extremely important, that every life matters. They get excited over one smile.  They are willing to feed one stomach, educate one mind, and treat one wound.  They aren't determined to revolutionize the world all at once; they're satisfied with small changes.  Over time, though, the small changes add up.  Sometimes they even transform cities and nations, and yes, the world.


     I copied this as a reminder to me (from the foreword of a book I have been reading again: "Kisses from Katie" by Katie Davis/Beth Clark
 
What am I thankful for?
How can I do more?
-Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment